Construction has started at Alta Riverwalk, a new trail-oriented Development located in Nashville’s Metrocenter Neighborhood. Designed by Brock Hudgins Architects, Alta Riverwalk will offer studio, 1 & 2-bedroom apartments with a unique set of amenities. Here is the quick rundown:
- What’s Now: Metro Medical Supply
- What’s Next: Residential Development
- Developer: Wood Partners
- Location: 115 Great Circle Road
- Capacity: 304 Units, Amenities, Parking
- Architect: Brock Hudgins / Kimley-Horn
- Cost: $11.4 Million Real Estate Transaction – Qualified Opportunity Zone
Alta Riverwalk also has a great opportunity to bring the momentum of Atlanta’s BeltLine to Nashville. The photos below are from a recent visit to Atlanta’s BeltLine.
Residential Development along the Atlanta Beltline.
Residential Development along the Atlanta Beltline
The Alta Riverwalk development consists of 4 buildings each offering a set of amenities. Having direct access to the Greenway will provide housing options for those wanting to leave the car at home.
In addition to the Greenway access, some of the proposed amenities include:
- Private Dog Yards
- Game Lawn
- Movie Lawn
- Courtyards with Fire Pits
- Golf Simulator
- Putting Green
- Outdoor Fitness Center
Be sure to check back for more on this and other Developments In & Around Nashville.